Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Isn't this what you wanted?

So you might be wondering why I haven't posted anything interesting in two months, and the reason for that is very simple. Nothing happens here. This is literally the lamest place I have ever been. Every morning I wake up, eat breakfast, do school, have lunch, do school, then I go to bed. Repeat and uncomfortable amount of times. There is literally nothing exciting to do down here.

Well last week we went to Otuzco, a very small little place that I did not see much of. We went because it has some interesting archeological structures, thought to be Incan graves. Here are TWO pictures. I shall give you nothing more because I'm broke and that makes me cranky.


There. You have what you want. Now get off my lawn

2 comments:

  1. Renen, Thanks for posting! I hope you post more and more. Sometimes you don't know how good you've got it til it's gone. Enjoy the moment because life is made up of moments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be positive, bud. That's actually really cool. Good photo opportunities if you know where to look. In other words, YOU BETTER ENJOY EVERYTHING IN PERU BECAUSE YOUR COUSIN IN KANSAS IS RIDICULOUSLY JEALOUS.

    ReplyDelete