Sunday, August 4, 2013

Waffles are a food mostly comprised of flour and milk.

Alright. So here's the story so far. I am a regular guy with relatively irregular interests. I have yet to find someone with my exact taste of music; but I think that's because most people from that era are no longer with us. Anyway. I'm just doing my own thing up here in Colorado, when some evil force makes me pack up all I own and prepare to follow my family unit down south. I was going to tell you just how far it is down south, but google wouldn't tell me. I'm going to Cajamarca, Peru for first semester this year.

I would say I almost know what to expect, thanks to a beautiful thing, commonly known as Google Images or something like that. I leave Tuesday Morning, 7:00 A.M. (MST) for LA, then comes my first international flight.

I know what you're thinking, and I agree. South America is NOT as close to Europe as I had thought before. But I wish you guys wouldn't pull me off topic. I'm trying to write some blog post or something about a country.

Since I hate having to repeat myself thrice to everybody individually that has ever been within shouting distance to me, I am going to post answers to the most FAQs that I receive.

Where are you going?
If you're still asking that after reading the above, I worry for your children's welfare.

Why are you going?
I don't know why people always think I was part of this deciding process. I am the middle child; and therefore generally the most neglected. Why do you wake up in the morning? Why do you hiccup? What are wasps purpose in life? Who let the dogs out? There are many questions that will never be answered so stop asking them.

When do you leave?
Well, since this is still being asked, although the day and time my flight leaves has been bouncing around town like a beach ball at a Nickelback concert, I will assume that you just aren't listening and hereby are no longer deserving of my wise words of wisdom, thank you, and I'll see you on the flipside.

Post other questions in the comment section below, and if I have had my ransom paid by then, and of course assuming the pirates will adhere to our agreements, I will answer them in a most non heinous manner.

Thank you and I appreciate your vote

1 comment: